Yay! It's almost Christmas Eve and I'm soo excited!! I remember one time when I was young I felt nervous the night before Christmas because a stranger coughSantacough would be coming down the chimney. That freaked me out a lot. It turned out I did not have anything to worry about because Santa never came down my chimney. I know because I did not get any new gifts under the Christmas tree.
On a different note, I need to start studying. I haven't done any studying or annotating yet. I've only been shopping, playing Rock Band, and watching movies all day. I should make a schedule or something.
Oh yeah! I started watching Coffee Prince and it's pretty good so far. I'm on episode seven. There's a drama coming out soon called Antique Bakery and I really want to watch it. I'm not sure if it came out yet.
...one of the characters is a homosexual...so yeah.
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
merry belated xmas ash!
ReplyDeleteomg...i totally know what ur talking about [cough antique cough]. =] duuude it's so perfect that ur watching coffee prince, cause one the japanese guy in cp is one of the homosex. guys in antique. yes, there's more than one homo lol =]
btw ash, antique is in theaters in korea right now. someone sneaked a camera in one of the screenings & here it is. without subs. if ur really curious, here's teh download:
ReplyDeletepart 1 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y61270BV
part 2 = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZQ7HSAM
join with hj split [i recommend downloading hj split first]
i haven't watched it yet - i dunno if i should -_-