If I could paint the world differently, there would be no pain. Friends would not have to experience heartache or depression because I will be there to paint their hearts back together. Heck, I would give all of us superpowers and good grades too. There would be more laughter and smiles in the world instead of tears. There would be no diseases to fear.
Alas, the only thing I can change is my life but it's hard. I keep finding myself repeating the same regrets.
If only I could paint the world a different place..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aww ashley.
ReplyDeletesomestimes i wish that too.
but we must remember that without all those trials that test our character and our hearts, nothing would be of value.
don't worry. we just have to be commited <3
thanks carolyn. you wouldnt believe how much strength your quote gave me yesterday.
ReplyDelete