I get a blast out of looking at Winter Formal pictures. I find it cute how almost all of the guys wear black dress shirts and black pants. Almost all of the girls wear knee high dresses which is one color throughout and most of them curled their hair and left it down. I'm not hating as my brother puts it. I just find it amusing. In fact, I went to formal last year (stag) and did the same thing.
Anyway, I just ate lunch and my brothers, my mom, and I had an interesting conversation--would you rather have a lesbian or pregnant daughter? My oldest brother and I said lesbian while my other brother and mom said pregnant. Te loco.
Oh yea! To my cousin who's reading this, I found this nifty website where people write stories and stuff. I know how you like to write or do you? Anyway, this is my favorite author and I like her stories more than Twilight =O You're thinking something like madness or blasphemy, right? So so my favorite stories are Everybody Hates Logan and Trouble Starts with a Q but they're all good. They're kind of like sequels to her other writings but you don't have to read the prequels to get the sequels. I'm such a hopeless romantic and nerd -_-
Here's the website:
http://www.fictionpress.com/~myrika
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha ashley! you've discovered
ReplyDeleteFANFICTION.
congratulations XD